Project Manager Unix – 9 to 12 years – Bangalore
Job Titke:- Project Manager Unix
Experience:- 9 to 12 years
Job Location:- Bangalore
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Manage people and/or services delivered from a unit to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that the targets are met.
- Drive and support standardized processes, procedures, and tools.
- Lead the identification and deployment of projects to drive sustainable cost savings while maintaining and/or improving service quality.
- Provide input to business plans and productization of services.
- Perform site-related local management responsibilities.
- Manage the allocation of delivery resources to key organizational priorities in support of existing clients, continuous improvements, and growth opportunities.
- Develop and coach a strong leadership team to increase our capabilities and position us for growth Required Skills and Experience.
- Effective communication skills, both written & verbal, for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to build & maintain stakeholder relationships based respect and trust.
- Experience supporting sales and/or delivery operations for mid-size to large outsourcing and data centre services transactions.
- Experience supporting a market-driven portfolio is desired.
- Strong client facing skills needed.
- Natural leader & mentor; flexible & adaptable.
- Inspire confidence & motivates others; Positive attitude; mature & resilient.
- Action-oriented, yet diplomatic enough to forge strong working relationships.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated & achievement oriented Unix and Shell Scripting.
- Primary skills: – Should have good working knowledge on UnixLinuxSolaris. – Should be good in Shell script or Perl script. – Good to have Oracle or database knowledge.
- Secondary skill: – Good to have tools knowledge on $Universe/Crontab and CFT, mqseries. – DevOps environment OR should have application integration knowledge.
Contact Person:- Nitika Pandita