Project Manager DB2 – 9 to 12 years – Mumbai
Job Title:- Poject Manager DB2
Experience:- 9 to 12 years
Job Location:- Mumbai
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Manage people and/or services delivered from a unit to the client, ensuring the services are provided to an appropriate quality to meet contractual obligations and that the targets are met.
- Drive and support standardized processes, procedures, and tools.
- Lead the identification and deployment of projects to drive sustainable cost savings while maintaining and/or improving service quality.
- Provide input to business plans and productization of services.
- Perform site-related local management responsibilities.
- Manage the allocation of delivery resources to key organizational priorities in support of existing clients, continuous improvements, and growth opportunities.
- Develop and coach a strong leadership team to increase our capabilities and position us for growth Required Skills and Experience.
- Effective communication skills, both written & verbal, for a variety of audiences.
- Ability to build & maintain stakeholder relationships based respect and trust.
- Experience supporting sales and/or delivery operations for mid-size to large outsourcing and data centre services transactions.
- Experience supporting a market-driven portfolio is desired.
- Strong client facing skills needed.
- Natural leader & mentor; flexible & adaptable.
- Inspire confidence & motivates others; Positive attitude; mature & resilient.
- Action-oriented, yet diplomatic enough to forge strong working relationships.
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize efforts in a dynamic environment.
- Motivated & achievement oriented Functional Experience.
- Know how to create Database, Table Space, Table, Index.
- Create SaveCreate Reorganization.
- Able to analyze a log : find why a conflict appear and solve it Skills: JCL, DB2 Optional: OPC, IWS.
Contact Person:- Nitika Pandita