- Strong experience as Project Manager and Scrum Master (prefer SAFe experience)
- Should have experience in executing story point estimation, backlog refinement and Capacity planning.
- Technical savvy – ability to facilitate meetings between technical teams to arrive at solutions for technical problems.
- Experience in tracking and reporting various Agile metrics (not limited to Velocity and burn-down) to stakeholders.
- Ability to work closely with Product owner on backlog management and handling impediments.
- Experience in looking over health of multiple Agile/Scrum teams within a program.
- Hands on experience of scrum maturity assessment with action plan for continuous improvement.
- Project Management along with strong in Agile/Srum
- At least one Agile certification (PSM or CSM or SAFe SM or SAFe RTE or ICP-ACC)
- Experience of stakeholder management and release management activities
- Experience of JIRA + Confluence/ Azure DevOps / Rally
- Ability to train program / project level trainings on Agile/Scrum.
- In-depth knowledge of other Agile frameworks like KANBAN, XP, Lean, and applied them within Scrum framework.
- Guiding team to build CI/CD pipeline and initiate/motivate test automation.