Primary Skill: Microsoft Azure Analytics
Insights & Data (I & D) a Global Practice of 9000+ consultants (including I&D units of FS, iGate) working across 10 countries / Business Units covering NA, Europe, India. I&D works across traditional BI offerings (Including the flagship offering BISC) and new areas like Big Data & Data Science. We deliver complex Insights led transformations for our clients across iGATE, Apps Units and FS. Delivery led growth is a key part of our overall I&D journey.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible to act as lead architect
- Mentor and nourish Azure Big Data knowledge to practitioners
- Work closely with Client and provide best practice, recommendation to customer
- Plan for Project need of Azure Infrastructure and azure Costing associated with it
- Responsible for all proposals submission on areas of designing architecture, cost, effort
- Strong understanding of Azure environment (PaaS, IaaS) and experience in working with Hybrid model
- Working knowledge of setting up and running MS HDInsight.
- Minimum 1 MS-Big Data project experience in Azure HDInsight Stack that involves components like HDInsight/Hortonworks (Pig, Hive, YARN, HBase), Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL DWH, Azure Blob
- Knowledge in Azure Power Shell scripting for deploying the Resources like Azure Storage, Hindsight cluster, Azure Data factory and in Advanced analytics tools like Azure Machine Learning, Event Hubs and Azure Stream Analytics.
- Advantage on Data Visualization tools PowerBI using Hindsight cluster. Comfortable doing feasibility analysis for any MS Big Data UseCase.
- Open for Travel across countries for Sales, presales & Client interaction. Ability to build the competency for Microsoft HDInsight competency.
- Able to design and validate solution architecture as per the Enterprise Architecture. Code reviews as per organization's Best Practices.
- Knowledge of .Net, SQL and no-SQL databases.
- Knowledge on Data-warehousing Concepts and Domain knowledge of Automobile industry is a plus