Technical experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines and functions within a product
• Experience with large scale distributed software design and development experience.
• Deep knowledge of Continuous Delivery, Agile development
• Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, OAuth etc.), using Apache Commons Suite & Maven, SQL databases such as Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL etc., and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra, Riak, Couchbase etc.
• Experience in one or more of the following cloud platforms: Cloud Foundry, Openshift, AWS Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, or other PaaS technologies.
• Experience in two of the following languages: Go, Java, C#, Ruby, Python
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in OS virtualization and containerization technologies such as Docker is a plus.
• Experience in one or more of following open source projects is a plus: RabbitMQ, Cloudfiy, ElasticSearch, CoreOS/etcd, Kubernetes, Openstack.
• Experience in big data real time analysis is a plus. Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
• Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level, aligning architectural requirements with software development strategy.
• Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to architectural standards at a domain level. .
• Challenges conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and invites stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.