Problem Manager – 6 to 9 Years – Mumbai
Job Title:- Problem Manager
Experience:- 6 to 9 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai
Primary Skill. Problem Management
Secondary Skill. Problem Management
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Problem Analyst will be responsible for management of Problem investigations from start to finish by facilitating root cause investigations, postmortem and managing the implementation of corrective and preventative measures.
Assist with major incident and problem reviews from preparation to in-meeting participation to post-meeting documenting and follow-up.
Review incidents for patterns, analyze against existing problems or create new problems, utilizing when possible the CMDB.
Assist with analysis and documenting resolution for problems and known errors.
Perform regular investigations of existing Known Errors to ensure they are still accurate and complete.
Develop and modify reports in ServiceNow.
TYPES OF DECISIONS MADE BY THIS POSITION:
Responsibilities include the following:
• Analysis and reporting of incident trend data to identify and eliminate root causes.
• Initiating actions to fix potential interruptions to service identified during proactive and trending analysis of the IS infrastructure.
• Production of statistics and reports to demonstrate where possible repeat incidents are occurring across the organization and manage issues through to resolution.
• Assisting with diagnosis of faults and determining whether new incidents are related to known errors or existing problem records.
• Facilitating and coordinating technical meetings.
• Facilitating post mortem investigations into high impact results.
• Providing governance for root cause analysis between technical teams.
• Production of statistics and reports to demonstrate performance of the Problem Management process.
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS
• At least 5 years of IT support and service delivery experience.
• Experience includes technical support and customer service.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
• Strong skills in the use of Service Management tools, such as ServiceNow or Remedy
• ITIL V3 certification strongly preferred
• Knowledge of ITIL framework required
• Amiable phone presence to be able to discuss and investigate problem records with the problem owners
• Excellent analytical and trend analysis skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• High level of self-motivation
• Proactive and able to drive ad-hoc and virtual teams to problem resolution
• Contribute content for senior leadership presentations or report-outs.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane