CC India is looking to hire a Consultant to support the Digital Transformation – Analytics team to implement analytics projects ranging from data mining, MIS, dashboard and automation projects to more complex predictive models and social media analytics
Specification / Skills / Experience
• Work independently on complex analytics projects, specifically on projects involving building and implementing statistical models
• Ability to understand business needs and apply analytical concepts to provide business solutions
• Oversee execution and delivery of key project milestones.
• Accountable for clear requirements documentation, analysis/development plans, project consulting and troubleshooting, the on time delivery of projects, timely communication to clients, and quality of project deliverables.
• Project management tasks include (but are not limited to): defining project scope, assisting with requirements collection, providing analysis/development plans, working closely with the client both onshore and offshore during execution of project, and ensuring on-time delivery of and quality of projects.
• Establish and maintain clear communication with the team manager regarding project scope, timelines, issue resolution, and deliverables.
• Ability to adapt to analytics requirements across multiple functions (Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain) and multiple industries (Insurance, Financial Services, Life Sciences etc.)
• Ability to work in a multi cultural environment and independently handle clients across geographies
Primary Skills (Must have)
• Analytics experience, preferably across multiple domains (marketing, sales, supply chain) or multiple industries (CPG industry preferred)
• Experience in utilizing tools – Qlikview/Tableau
• Strong experience in advanced statistics and analytics including segmentation, modeling, regression, forecasting etc.
• Strong business understanding of at least one domain/industry
• Exposure in working directly with clients to conceptualize, design and deliver high-quality solutions and insightful analysis on a variety of projects ranging in both complexity and scope
• Excellent communications skills with respect to translating business needs into a mathematical/data analysis approach and translating analysis results back into business terms.
• Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate highly complex findings that focus on the critical issues and provide actionable opportunities.
• Ability to work in a cross cultural environment
• Proven project successes, including balancing multiple projects and differing project priorities.
Desired Previous consulting analytics experience preferred
If interested please revert back with an updated cv.