PKI(Public Key Infrastructure) with 3yrs to 10yrs experience for Mumbai ,Bangalore & Pune Location
Skill: PKI (Public key Infrasturcture)
The candidate must have: 3.3 years of Windows Server and PKI hands on.
Be able to work independently and with minimum supervision.
Have excellent client relationship management skills.
Experience with Certification Authorities, such as Entrust or Microsoft CA 5. Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSM) such as nCipher or SafeNet.
Experience integrating PKI into a Microsoft Active Directory environment 7.
Knowledgeable of network security Education / Certifications
Certification in Windows or Security Certification Preferred, MCSE, MCP,MCITP
Involves researching, developing, innovating and delivering effective and consistent solutions to support the infrastructure systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies Experience – Essential
* Engineering or equivalent degree;
* Relevant working experience of 3-5 years in Infrastructure Management;
* Established OS Support skills including fault diagnosis and fix; Experience of hardware fault diagnosis on HP, Compaq or IBM Intel based technology;
* Working knowledge of networking principles including TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP. Experience – Desirable
* Certified MCP in Server technologies;
* Various Microsoft applications including Exchange 2003 / 2007,.2010 IIS, MOM, SCOM , WSUS, SMS, ADS; or AIX/Linux/HPUX/Solaris N or N-1 versions;
* Working knowledge of Directory / Domains; Knowledge of EARS. Personal Qualities
* Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving;
* Self-driven and able to work single handed or within a team; Be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
* Team Leader (ability to work with other Capgemini teams to provide a service to a client to an agreed SLA);
* Client Facing Skills – May be required to meet with the client to enable technical engagement to occur.
* System Monitoring;
* Installation Services and Management;
* OS administration; User Administration;
* Application Software support;
* Facilities Management;
* Security Services; Back-up Services;
* Hardware services/management;
* Documentation/Regulatory requirements;
* Remotely managed servers overseas, including o System Monitoring; o OS administration; User administration; o Application Software support; o Security Management; o Back-up Services (monitoring only); o Hardware Services (advisory).
* Developing and implementing service improvements;
* Attending with Active ownership of DR rehearsals;
* Monthly Reporting;
* Designing and implementing Ad-hoc project work requests; On-call cover and out of hours support