Performance Test Manager_9 to 12 Yrs_Bangalore
• Must have Strong understanding in Performance Testing/Engineering Lifecycle and best practices.
• Must have Strong Stake holder Management, people management, and perception management.
Able to manage client escalations and react with sense of urgency.
• Must have at least 8-10 years experience in estimation techniques, Detailed Test Planning and Risk Mitigation.
• Experience in Banking Domain is nice to have.
• He/she must be proactive, Must possess leadership qualities and demonstrate experience around motivating the team and manage the resource pool effectively and retain talent.
• Should have experience in managing a large team of 30+ members
• Should have demonstrated ability to offshore roles by using innovative methods. Shift Timings : 8 AM – 5PM (Mon-Fri)
• Excellent Communications Skills and Analytical Skills
• Experienced in Load Testing Techniques and Tools.
• Hands on experience in all stages of Performance Testing Lifecycle
• Identify and mitigate all the project risks and performance bottlenecks.
• Manage the performance engagements with right quality and within budget.
• Hands on Experience in devising Test Strategy and Test Plan.
• Proactive in managing the Performance Test Deliverables and Milestones.
Primary Skills (Must have)
Strong in Performance Testing Lifecycle Management Proven experience is delivering projects on budget with right quality.
Excellent Communication Skills and Analytical Skills Experience in managing on multiple projects concurrently which spread across the globe.
Managing Budgets and forecasting profitability with 96% accuracy.
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
Exposure to Performance Testing using Risk based techniques.
Experience Required: 9+ Years Total Experience:
Location – Bangalore