Performance Test Lead – 6 to 9 yrs – Bangalore
- Understanding the NFR from the Project Team and devising detailed test plan.
- Recording and Scripting the workflows, Debugging Correlation and Data Issues
- Execution of Load Tests, Soak Test and Scalability Tests
- Work Load Modeling
- Producing Test Results against the NFR.
- Hands on Experience in Risk based Testing and assessments.
- Experience in diagnostic tools like APM (preferred), dynatrace
- Strong in VuGen 9.5 using C/C++ HTTP/HTTPS, WebServices, Java and MQ, Web, WebServices, Ajax, SAP, Siebel, REST services
- Performance Test Analysis using HP LoadRunner, PC, Jmeter or Silk Performer
- Performance Monitoring using nmon or perfmon or any other similar tools
- Hands on experience in all stages of Performance Testing Lifecycle
- Excellent Communications Skills and Analytical Skills
- Hands on Experience in devising Test Strategy (PoC) and Test Plan.
- Identify Performance bottlenecks and assist Development Team in fixing it.
- Experience in working on multiple projects concurrently.
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Strong in VuGen 9.5 and above using C/C++ HTTP/HTTPS, WebServices, Java and MQ
- Strong in C/C++/Java Language
- Excellent Communication Skills and Analytical Skills
- End to End Performance Testing Lifecycle Management
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- Work Experience in Silk Performer, Jmeter or any other tool, diagnostic tool – APM
- Hands on experience in C/C++/Java Development
- Able to demonstrate skills using Risk Based Performance Testing.
Experience: 6-8 Years
Contact Person: Shanu Jain