- Must have atleast 5-6 years’ experience in performance testing domain
- Hands-on experience in designing performance testing approach especially for large scale and complex banking applications/architectures.
- Hands-on experience in setting up Continuous Integration model using Jenkins, Maven, and other CI tools used in DevOps ecosystem
- Experience with Agile Software development methodologies and associated lifecycle tools – JIRA / ALM etc.
- Strong hands-on experience with Load Runner/HP Performance Center required script creation using VuGen and JMeter for Web (HTTP/HTML), Web services, etc. protocols (as applicable) to emulate the application.
- Experience with Open Source tools like JMeter, SOAPUI, Microfocus Performance Center Scripting.
- Hands on experience in report analysis and also performance engineering / triaging.
- Knowledge of working on scripts to be appropriately correlated, parameterized, with any check points, think time need to be added, etc.
- Hands-on experience in implementing service virtualization for performance testing.
- Jmeter/Loadrunner/Performance Center
- Monitoring Tool
- Good Communication Skills