Performance Test Analyst – 2 to 4 yrs – Bangalore
- Understanding the NFR from the Test Plan.
- Recording and Scripting the workflows, Debugging Correlation and Data Issues
- Execution of Load Tests, Soak Test and Scalability Tests
- Work Load Modeling
- Producing Test Results against the NFR. Shift
- Strong in VuGen 9.5 or above using HTTP/HTTPS or WebServices or Java or MQ
- Performance Test Execution and Response Time Analysis using HP LoadRunner or Silk Performer or any other Load Test Tool.
- Hands-on Experience or exposure to C/C++/Java Language
- Performance Monitoring using nmon or perfmon or any other similar tools
- Hands on or Exposure to End to End Performance Testing Lifecycle
- Excellent Communications Skills and Analytical Skills.
- Demonstrate ability to identify performance bottlenecks
- HP Load Runner, VuGen, HTTP Protocol Exposure to C/C++/Java Language
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Work Experience in Silk Performer, Jmeter or similar tool. Diagnostic tools like APM
- Hands on experience in C/C++/Java End to End Performance Testing Lifecycle
Experience: 2 to 4 yrs
Primary Skill- Performance Testing
Contact Person: Shanu Jain