Experience and Skills
• Pega SSA Certified
• 10+ years of relevant industry experience
• 5+ years of Architecture and Design of complex applications experience in Enterprise Applications.
• Experience with integration technologies and database applications such as, but not limited to: SOAP, Oracle, DB2, MS/SQL and/or EJB. Strong object oriented design and implementation experience.
• Drives design and development for major components of focused solutions
• Ensures delivered work meets technical, functional, performance and business requirements as well as best practices as defined by the team/organization/industry
• Has an advanced understanding of PEGA PRPC V7.X tools and leads development activities
• Knowledge of PEGA PRPC V7.X architecture
• Ability to Translate business requirements into design/application builds
• Contributes to best practice definitions
• Critically reviews work of other team members
• Analyzes, Identifies and logs enhancements/bugs for PEGA PRPC V7.X
• Drives delivery of assigned tasks on schedule
• Expands knowledge of capital markets & banking industry and processes/tools
• Leads and participates in project teams
• Uses and promotes the use of best practice project management and testing tools by working in an Agile-SCRUM based work environment
• Executes other responsibilities and key result areas as assigned.