Organizational Change Management | 4 to 6 years | Mumbai & Bengaluru
- A change manager/change consultant will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs
- Identify, analyse, prepare risk mitigation tactics, evaluate and ensure User Readiness
- Define and Measure Metrics for success and monitor change progress
- Seasoned candidate with large scale change management experience (consulting or Industry level)
- Project Management Tools and Approaches, Change Management Frameworks
- Team Player, Strong Business Acumen with understanding of organizational issues (conflict resolution between stakeholders)
- Familiarity with Desired Flexibility and adaptability with respect to project management
January 11, 2022