Details of the position –
Job Role – Oracle Fusion Middleware Architect
Job Location – Bangalore / Mumbai
Required Skills –
- Minimum 12 +yrs of total experience including 10 years as relevant experience in Oracle
- Must have E2E Solutioning experience(design, estimations, pricing)
- Involved into Delivery, Pursuit, project budgets and costing
- Oracle EBS – transitioning to Oracle Cloud.
- Experience in Middleware tools – Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle Service Bus, Oracle BPM, Oracle Web Center Portal, ADF, Identity Management, ODI, API
- Worked on Integration Systems
- Leading the middleware hosting of projects
- Design the integration of this hybris environment
Job Responsibilities –
- As Solution Architect, responsible for designing, developing and supporting solutions leveraging the latest versions of Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle iPaaS products.
- Capable of leading compelling solution development with clients on their integration strategies for cloud, hybrid and on-premise solution.
- Lead solutions in wide variety of Oracle on-premise and cloud products covering areas like Integration, Portal, Mobility, API, Business Process Management, Identity Management and Content Management.
- Ensure solution feasibility and mitigate risk by leveraging subject matter experts in various domains.
- Define Integration Strategies and Frameworks like security, governance, reporting for the proposed technical solutions.
- Develop proofs of concept to demonstrate proposed technical solutions.
- Propose customer roadmaps to realize the proposed solution.
- Develop GTM strategy for existing and new customers.
- Work on client-billable and pre-sales assignments to lead the solution development.
- Work with sales and delivery teams to ensure solutions are both sellable profitable.