F2F Interview invite: May 20 Oracle dba (4 to 7 years) :Mumbai .please share your profiles at email@example.com
Interview venue:M7 ,Godrej IT park,Vikhroli (west)
– Database administration of Oracle 10g, 11g,12c.
– Install of Oracle DB software and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
– Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
– Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle.
– Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases.
– Performs database re-organisations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
– Enforces and maintains database contraints to ensure integrity of the database.
– Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views, sequences, packages and procedures.
– Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
– Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
– Database User management
– Skilled in RAC and Dataguard appreciated.
– Knowledge of EXADATA optional
– Driving initiatives for DBA administration like patching, other initiatives for reducing efforts
• Delivery at high standards with 100% SLA achievement.
• Responsible to ensure that the applications met their required service levels
• Analyzing abend and providing solutions for production issues
• Audit handling, trend analysis, CMDB and Document Management.
• INCIDENT, CHANGE, PROBLEM Management.
• Metrics analysis on recurring abend and taking corrective actions.
• Good communication skills
• Coordinate escalation with technical teams and functional team for smooth operation of application
• Deliver application reporting/performance
• Coordinate with client for application related issues and working on its resolution.
• Develop / utilize core support tools and processes to perform work while improving day-to-day practices for support team members with the goal of delivering service improvements to the business.
Good knowledge on Oracle Database and RAC.
Unix & SQL knowledge
Debugging shell scripts in Solaris, Linux, windows Skills.
Experience : 4-5 yearsApply now