Organization: Capgemini Digital Supply Chain Business Services
Role: Practice Operations Manager
Location: Bengaluru / Chennai
Direct Supervisor: Global Head of Practice
Dotted Line: Engagement Executives, Head of Solution
Position Purpose and Responsibilities:
• The role will have global oversight of the supply chain services engagements under Digital Supply Chain practice and people aspects of the Practice. The practice is about 2500 people across the globe.
• The successful candidate will have key responsibilities as under
o people information management in liaison with multiple support functions like HR, Recruitment, Capability Development, Demand-Supply.
o Tracking people utilization, grade mix, location mix. Prepare utilization forecasts and identify and undertake proactive actions
o managing demand forecast T+6 months from new engagements, promotions, backfill needs. Creating demand in system and getting requisite approvals
o managing supply from ramp-down of engagements, people mobility program and bench optimization
o aligning demand-supply and driving the process from identification. Co-ordinate with senior practice members for screening profiles, establishing interview panel etc.
o maintain practice’s capability development frameworks and identify opportunities for enhancements. Liase with senior practice members to develop enhancements
o drive compliance with respect to operational timelines like people performance management, CV update compliance, mandatory certifications
Essential skills and experience:
• 6-10 years in managing large, multinational accounts / people practices in similar capacity
• Advanced knowledge of Professional Consulting or Services organization
• Strong people management and development skills
• Experience of cost / utilization of a practice/account of similar size
• Demonstrated transformation and project management experience
• Experience of significant organizational change management and driving initiatives with multiple function touchpoints / multiple stakeholders
• Awareness of supply chain concepts, domain areas and offers from professional services firm is helpful
• Education: Graduation in any field preferably Technical fields like Engineering, Commerce. Desirable – Masters in Business Administration