Operations & Delivery Head
Location : Bangalore
Years of Experience: 16+
- 10 Years + multi-region experience
- Strong expertise in operations management
- Delivery excellence
- Good experience in our industry
- Understanding of International mobility & immigration processes
- Experience of designing and implementing new processes, standardization, transformation, transitioning of work into a Shared Services Organization, delivery solution design and optimization.
Primary Skills (must have):
- Deep understanding of Operations Management,
- Strong team builder
- Strong relationship builder
- Delivery excellence track record.
- Good experience working with technologies to support immigration and assignments workflows and processing
- Strong change management
- Metric management and reporting
- All Operational processing and deliverables by the Shared Service organization
- Ensuring Policies, Processes and Tools are fit for purpose.
- Audit of compliance processes
- Support of system designs and implementation,
- Ensure SLAs are met and providers managed.
- Reports and metrics, vendor and cost management.
- Continual process improvements.
- Ensure delivery excellence and compliance.
- Support services are delivered in a Rightshore model, so that the right services are provided at the right location at the right cost/benefit ratio.
- Ensure efficient transition of identified services to the Shared Service organization.
Deliverables (what does success look like):
- Active contribution to IAS strategy
- Fully auditable compliance
- SLA achievement
- Service feedback from business.
- Strong and motivated team.
- Strong influencer and communicator. Able to achieve win-win outcome and push-back as required
- Strong people leadership
- Strong consultative and problem solving skills
- Strong team player – able to build trusted relationships with main stakeholders
- Ability to engage with senior leadership inside and outside of India (BU leaders, HR, corporate, finance, payroll…) and form strong partnerships.
- Understand gaps between service delivery strategy and BU/country requirements, develop solutions to address gaps.
- Ability to think strategically and operationally; develop business case to support evolving strategies and implement same.
- Ability to balance short term and longer term objectives