OBIEE Admin – 4 to 6 years – Bangalore
Job Title:- OBIEE Admin
Experience:- 4 to 6 years
Job Location:- Bangalore
- Respond to OBIEE Infrastructure Monitoring (server/performance alerts).
- Create Dev, QA and Prod OBIEE objects and server directories.
- Build OBIEE infrastructure as needed from DESIGN lead/direction..
- Promote projects through Dev, QA and Prod using SERVICE NOW Change Management tools.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application supports teams’ problems via SERVICE NOW Service Calls, and Problem management.
- Implement user and requested changes via SERVICE NOW Work Orders.
- Provide 24x7x365 on call support for mission critical issues for Production Only.
- Non-Prod Support, 8×5.
- Adhere to SLA’s.
- Support server sunset, database upgrades, project rewrites, and upgrades.
- Support Design in additional education for user community with regard to tool’s capabilities.
- Support Design and Architecture teams.
- Planning outages for application maintenances.
- Adhere to Change Management process/procedures performed for support of dev, test and production environments. This includes all current guidelines during normal periods, freeze periods, and year end/month close periods.
- Joint Planning with the OBIEE Architects – As Design evaluates new versions of the OBIEE software, the Operations Supplier/Vendor will work jointly with ENABLING TOOLS LEADERSHIP. This will allow us to gain the knowledge required to support the new version on an on-going basis. Once it is determined by ENABLING TOOLS LEADERSHIP to rollout a new version of OBIEE, the Supplier/Vendor, ENABLING TOOLS LEADERSHIP Architecture, ENABLING TOOLS LEADERSHIP Operations, and Application Teams will jointly agree to a rollout schedule.
OBIEE Admin Support.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in OBIEE Admin L2/L3 support.
- Proficiency with ITIL process.
- Experience in Servicenow will be an added advantage.
Contact Person:- Nitika Pandita