Network Security Engineer – 6 to 9 yrs – Mumbai
Job Titke- Network Security Engineer
Exp- 6 to 9 yrs
Roles and Responsibilities
Network Security Engineer
• Responsible for deployment and operations of large scale enterprise network security infrastructure including Firewall , IPS/IDS, Content filtering, Load balancer, VPN infrastructure
• Responsible for handling day-to-day operational tasks, checklists and performing scheduled activities assigned
• Attending to the tickets assigned to the queue, queue monitoring for services, adhering to the
Incident & change management process
• Attending to all system generated alerts and problem analysis for repeated occurrences
• Supporting services as per defined process & guidelines adhering to compliance
• Report & maintain accurate inventory information as per the defined process
• Ensure all audit required data are captured with respect to task executed
• Contribute to the various technology documentation e.g. SOPs, design & configuration documents,
project & SIP reports.
• Update the knowledge on new trends and technologies, acquire cross functional skills and share
knowledge with the team.
• Lifecycle management of products/services- includes inventory management, contract management, design documents, SOP creation, incident management, problem management and service reporting (performance, capacity and availability),
• Audit and process compliance and participate in Internal and External Audits.
• Evaluation, POC of new products and technologies as per Capgemini requirements
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning
• Network Security Documentation, review and periodic updates
• Ready to work on 24*7 environment
• Sound understanding of Networking and Network Security Technologies.
• Hands on experience of Cisco’s Routers, Switches
• Extensive hands on experience of Firewalls (Cisco ASA, Checkpoint, Fortinet), VPN Technologies.
• Experience in managing on Load Balancers/reverse proxy/Web application firewall (Citrix Netscaler)
• Extensive hands on experience on IPS / IDS (Cisco, Sourcefire)
• Experience in audits and process compliance
• Experience in content filtering/proxy technologies
• Security certifications with Cisco, Checkpoint, CISSP
• Cisco ACS (tacacs)
Contact person- Nausheen Naaz