Role: .Net (WPF)
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Job Location: Pune
- Exposure in customizing and extending UI controls like Tree View, Ribbon, Property Grid, WPF Grid etc.
- Should have more than 12 months experience in designing applications using WPF, Expressions Blend and Visual Studio 2008 or higher.
- Understands the WPF as a framework with decent knowledge base framework elements, the layout system, Visual Tree, User Control, data binding, control template, styles and dynamic resources and animations.
- OO development experience (OOPS, Design Patterns) with C# server-side development in large scale, multi-threaded business critical applications.
- Good designing skills using n-tier architectures (scalability, multithreading, caching, business & data layers) or SOA based applications.
- Is able to coach and mentor others in use of GoF, GRASP and other design patterns.
- .Net 3.5 & above frameworks.
- Database skills (SQL/Oracle/Sybase), ability to write stored procedures.
- Basic understanding of patterns like MVP, MVVM, MVC etc.
Business Knowledge: Financial services domain experiences would be a plus
Primary Skill: .Net (WPF)
Contact Person: Diksha Kalucha
Contact email id: email@example.com