MS SCOM with 4-6 years of experience for Bangalore
Primary Skill. MS SCOM
Secondary Skill. Monitoring
• Create SCOM Custom Monitors , Rules, Management pack depending upon the client requirement.
• Create SCOM console roles and reviews, and create and install custom Management Packs (MP) as needed.
• Deliver SCOM views via Remote Desktop Web Access, create custom reports on results of SCOM monitoring, using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) technologies, and provide problem resolution for SCOM components and related custom scripts.
• Ability to communicate how to leverage technology to create business value and become more effective and efficient
• Ability to integrate the Third party application monitoring in SCOM infra
• Troubleshoot SCOM-Connector issue
• Ability to configure different SCOM view and SCOM 2012 Dashboard for various Components monitored in SCOM
• Maintain SCOM Management server , gateway servers and all SCOM agent in healthy state.
• Ability to perform the queries in SCOM ACS database and maintain all SCOM databases.
• Experience with the installation and administration of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2012 R2
• Experience with configuring Network discovery and monitoring
• Experience on SCOM Web console and Web application monitoring
• Experience using the Microsoft Windows PowerShell scripting engine to automate tasks with SCOM
• Experience on Microsoft SQL database and well verged to SQL queries
• Experience major Microsoft technologies including Windows server operating systems, Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL Server, Office, and Forefront Identity Management (FIM).
• ITIL Certification is a plus
Job Location : Bangalore
Experience Level : 4-6 years
Thanks & Regards