MDM Admin – 4 to 6 Years – Mumbai (Airoli)
Job Title:- MDM Admin
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai (Airoli)
· Manage, maintain, support, troubleshoot and optimize mobile solution presently in place while making suggestions and adjustments to future needs.
· Assist end users via telephone, e-mail, with a wide range of questions, problems and requests with their smartphone connectivity needs
· Monitor and track incidents and problem tickets in ITSM ticketing system; recognize high priority tickets and take action within the expected response time
· Update all assigned tickets capturing troubleshooting activities and resolution
· Resolve escalations from the IT Service Desk and handle client support requests as well as take ownership of product issues and ensuring closure is achieved
· Plan, create and deploy security and device management policies.
· Keep abreast of what the future is bringing in terms of new products and enhancements to products and how those changes affect our company plans
Knowledge and Experience Required:
· Technical troubleshooting and hands-on experience with iOS, Android and Windows based smartphones is required
· In-depth knowledge of mobile device troubleshooting methods – both client and server-side is required
· Experience with Exchange ActiveSync
· Administration experience with BlackBerry Enterprise Server (BES) will be beneficial
· Understanding of at least one enterprise-level mobile device management application such as Good for Enterprise, MaaS360, BoxTone or AirWatch is preferred
· Analysis and investigation skills, with a structured approach to problem solving
· Outstanding customer service skills as well as strong verbal and written communication
· Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and organizational skills.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane