Office 365 Admin – 6 to 9 Years – Mumbai (Airoli)
Job Title:- Office 365 Admin
Experience:- 6 to 9 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai (Airoli)
Primary Skill. OFFICE 365 – Build and Administration
Secondary Skill. MS SCCM
• Responsible for tracking of device inventory in the MDM cloud environment and performing audits of the Intune system.
• Telephone, e-mail and on-site problem diagnosis and resolution.
• Systems Administration of the MDM Intune cloud.
• Administering and maintaining of the Intune Installation and configuration systems at Client with level 4 support. Be a mentor and work with other vendors and on-site vendors that support the MDM, Microsoft Office 365, and telecommunication systems.
• Enforce mobile device policies and procedures in the MDM Intune environment.
• Provide support for loading commercial off-the-shelf and in-housed develop mobile applications into Intune application catalog and help deployment of those applications.
• Liaison with Client’s business units and Intune consultants for installations, deployments and, troubleshooting of new Intune releases and also evaluate new OS mobile device releases for IOS, Android, and Windows.
• Respond to requests from internal and authorized external business units in a timely manner.
• Prioritize and execute tasks in a time-sensitive environment.
• Ability and desire to conduct research and resolve tickets from the end user community for mobile device issues and new products.
• Work with a team of engineers to plan, design, develop, build and deploy new MDM solutions.
• Interface with the Microsoft Office 365 cloud with ActiveSync / Intune cloud and support the development of new MDM on Intune solutions.
Good Knowledge on tablets and Mobile Devices
• Intune Professional Certification preferred + minimum four years of relevant work experience with mobile devices.
• Microsoft Office 365 MCSA certification preferred
• Knowledgeable in managing iOS and Android devices
• Experience Windows server 2008/2012 installation and maintenance
• Three years of MDM administration and support.
• Excellent teamwork, time-management and organizational skills.
• Intermediate Microsoft SQL and PowerShell skills required.
• On-call and available to independently monitor requests after-hours/weekends.
• Perform other duties as deemed necessary and assigned by the customer and management
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem-solving abilities.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane