· Asses business impact and urgency, declare Major Incident or trigger business continuity procedures or disaster recovery invocation scripts;
· Ensures that cross -SDO incidents are resolved effectively securing end-to-end Service Level Agreement and Service Management;
· Acts as escalation point for SDOs where resolution ownership is disputed;
· Provides guidance and assistance to SDOs to ensure a globally consistent approach to operational processes;
· Provides consistent communications in scope of the process and services;
· Provides high quality reports and communications;
· Ensures that customer’s business interests are maintained over and above those of any specific SDO;
· Cooperates with various SDOs, Incident Managers, and Regional/Global Change Managers;
· Pro-actively Identify operational issues and drive resolution working directly with the client and SDOs;
· Acts as SME for the Incident Management processes;
· Supports the effective operation of the Major Incident Management Process;
- Major Incident management.
- Incident Management.