Lync + Exchange Admin – 4 to 6 Years – Bangalore
Job Title:- Lync + Exchange Admin
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Bangalore
Primary Skils:- MS Lync (2010, 2013) / OCS – Build and Administration.
Secondary Skills:- Microsoft Exchange (2003, 2007 and 2010) – Build and Administration Essential
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Administers and monitors MS Lync 2013 infrastructure and the Enterprise Voice integration solution.
- Assesses and recommends enhancements and improvements to the architecture of supported platforms, in addition to active involvement in the upgrades of those environments.
- Supports the additional technologies employed in the environment, including anti-virus, monitoring , and wireless technologies that are used by Lync.
- Troubleshoots any and all problems that arise with the environment that includes integration of Lync 2013 infrastructure and other messaging production environments
- Handles Tier 2 & 3 Level support issues for the Lync servers and platforms involved.
- Minimum 4 ears of technical experience supporting a multi-site Lync environment, with a minimum of one (1) year specific knowledge of Enterprise Voice integration solutions.
- Srong knowledge of Active Directory.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge & familiarity with Exchange Server 2007/2010/2013 and MS UM Dial-plans a huge plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for client interaction and documentation.
- Strong knowledge of underlying supporting technologies and protocols – DNS, SMTP, etc.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane