Job Location – Kolkata
Yrs of Exp – 5 to 7 Yrs
· The purpose of this role is to manage the respective team members to deliver high quality, professional and proactive service to the client, within agreed SLAs. The role purpose also includes management of day to day team’s issues and escalations.
· The objective is to build and maintain a positive and supportive team and continually work on efficiency improvement.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
· Demonstrate knowledge of processes and procedures relevant in Talent Management, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Disciplinary and Grievances
· Supervise the team to deliver high quality, professional and proactive day to day service to the Client, with agreed SLA’s
· Manage day to day team’s issues, flag and mitigate them and manage escalations.
· Answer client’s calls and emails
· Process client’s escalations
· Keep all required process documentation up to date (process maps and procedures) and other documentation within agreed timeframes
· Participate in preparing the HR related reports on workload management, SLA achievement (including quality) and process efficiency
· Analyze the related management reports to observe trends and introduce improvements
· Manage processes according to Capgemini methodology
· Handle regular communication with the Client counterparts and build relationship with them for the future delivery
· Continually seek out ways to improve Client satisfaction.
· Build the positive and supportive team culture and help team to improve efficiency.