We are hiring for Healthcare Voice process – Inbound. Process Associate. Please find below the job description.
Candidate should have excellent communication skills.
Mandatory experience in Customer Service.
Preferred experience in Healthcare.
Qualification – Any graduate
Experience – 1 – 3 yrs
Interview day : 19th Aug – Monday
Interview Time: 2.30P.M – 4.00P.M
Shift Requirement – Should be flexible for Night Shifts
Working Days – 5 days
Contact Person – Vandana Tomer
Noida NSEZ A Block | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd. (Deliver Center), 139, 140, B Block, Noida Special Economic Zone (NSEZ) Noida, 201305, Uttar Pradesh
This job is responsible for providing quality and efficient customer service in a call center environment. Additional responsibilities include assisting manager with development, analysis and implementation of staffing training.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure service calls are answered in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Provide support for fellow team members by providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Ensure fellow employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their job.
- Respond to and resolve customer issues.
- Assist manager with daily operation of call center to include development, analyses and implementation of staffing and training.
- Work as a member/leader of special or on-going projects that are important to area/process improvement.
- Share continual responsibility and ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Communicate with upper management regarding department or employee concerns.
- Complying with company regulations regarding HIPAA, confidentiality, and private health information.