We are looking for JDC Finance Functional consultant – 4 to 6 Yrs – Pune
Job Description :
- Strong experience in Oracle JDE Finance modules: AP, AR, GL and FA
- Must have worked on at least one end to end implementation and two support assignment
- Should be well versed with all Finance related setups and configurations
- Should be aware of standard reports
- Domain experience in Finance an added advantage
- Must possess ability to design and deliver process maps with documentation
- JDE Production Support, enhancements & Root Cause Analysis
- Experience in JDE E18.0 or later is required.Sound understanding of other integrations with modules (Sales & Distribution) and integrations along with 3rd party interfaces.
- Having worked on EDI process can be an advantage
- Ability to develop and maintain Enterprise Applications related (functional and/or technical) documentation, including specifications, validation protocols, and user documentation.
- Ability to create clear, concise and complete functional specifications for new modifications, work flow and interfaces
- Strong exposure to Onshore-Offshore model
- Strong understanding of the relational data base technology, including the ability to write and execute SQL statements as required.
- Should have worked in client facing engagements
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with high attention to detail.
- Ability to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong team player
- Provide complete and timely support for end users
- Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance
Experiece : – 4 to 6 Yrs
Work Location : Pune
Primary Skll : JDE Finance Functonal
Contact : Pooja Shah