Job Role: Angular 2.0 Developer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop modern software applications, working with the UI Team
- Responsible for the business and data logic of the applications, creating data structures, algorithms, models, functions, prototypes, promises, business processes objects, etc
- Strong experience programming light weight code, refactoring, optimizing
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code
- Candidate should be very strong in C#, OOps concepts, ASP.Net, MVC, Web API.
- Angular JS 2.0 knowledge is must to have.
- Knowledge of testing framework like MS test, Jasmine and Karma will be an additional advantage.
- Candidate should be independently work with client to deliver project.
- Experience in browser compatibility and browser challenges.
- Experience in client debugging tools.
Required Experience: 6 to 8 years
Secondary Skills: Angular 2, Jasmine / Karma