Primary Skill : Java with Mule
- Participate in the design approach for API based middleware projects, including selection of technologies.
- Good knowledge of software design patterns and ability to apply them using J2EE and API tools (Mulesoft, WSO2 etc) and features
- Define standards and guidelines for building API Service Layer, Security, Versioning, Encryption using API Gateway
- Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Exposure of cloud native development including 12 factor app principles and Microservices Architecture.
- Knowledge of Security concepts and implementation in the Enterprise applications
- Strong knowledge of Web-Services, ability to implement REST and SOAP web-services from scratch
- Design, Develop and Deploy API based Applications
- Develop custom connectors using the Mule/WSO2 devkit.
- Ability to implement REST services using RAML
- Familiarity with Mule Essentials, Mule Operations and Mule Advanced.
- Practical knowledge of best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.
SKILLS , KNOWLEDGE &amp; QUALIFICATIONS:
- 4-7 years hands on design and development experience in Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
- 2+ years experience of implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in MuleSoft or similar integration platforms.
- Design and development of adapters/plug-ins for external application integration.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP &amp; XML).
- Knowledge and exposure in API Products like WSO2,APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
- Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
- Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing REST APIs.
- Responsible for designing REST API schema.
- Knowledge in API Modeling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
- 5+ years Java/JEE Development, 3+ years Integration technologies (like Web Services, SOA, ESB etc),3+ years of experience in XML, XML Schema2+ years of Mule ESB Development and Mule MMC deployment
- Good understanding of build tools and dependency management (Maven and Jenkins)
- Self-starter with an agile approach to development
- Able to effectively manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to methodically and critically troubleshoot, triage, recommend, and implement customer focused mid-tier solutions.
- Ability to work in high intensity environment
- MuleSoft certification would be a plus
- Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, and etc.
- Experience developing in agile &amp; with CI tools like GitHub
- Experience with BDD &amp; Test Driven Development
- Experience with Jenkins, cucumber, test automation &amp; reporting tools
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
- Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Writing Junit/integration test cases to validate the code quality and code coverage.
- Versioning control — Bitbucket or any other GIT based repository.