Hiring Java Developers with Mule as a mandatory Technology experience.
We are in urgent need of a candidate who has no more than 60 days notice period and willing to join us at our Cloud Practice(Will get a good exposure working on Cloud Computing as well)
• 4-7 years hands on design and development experience in Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment
• 2+ years’ experience of implementing service transformation, routing, enrichment and orchestration in MuleSoft or similar integration platforms.
• Design and development of adapters/plug-ins for external application integration.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
• Knowledge and exposure in API Products like WSO2,APIGEE or similar platform in designing API facades, and designing and implementing API Proxies, and Developer portal
• Experience in securing APIs using Oauth, SAML, Open ID Connect and etc.
• Good knowledge on design principles and best practices in implementing REST APIs.
• Responsible for designing REST API schema.
• Knowledge in API Modeling languages and annotation (YAML, Swagger, RAML)
• 5+ years Java/JEE Development
• 3+ years Integration technologies (like Web Services, SOA, ESB etc)
• 3+ years of experience in XML, XML Schema
• 2+ years of Mule ESB Development and Mule MMC deployment
• Good understanding of build tools and dependency management (Maven and Jenkins)
• Self-starter with an agile approach to development
• Able to effectively manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to methodically and critically troubleshoot, triage, recommend, and implement customer focused mid-tier solutions.
• Ability to work in high intensity environment
• Participate in the design approach for API based middleware projects, including selection of technologies.
• Good knowledge of software design patterns and ability to apply them using J2EE and API tools (Mulesoft, WSO2 etc) and features
• Define standards and guidelines for building API Service Layer, Security, Versioning, Encryption using API Gateway
• Deep understanding of Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Exposure of cloud native development including 12 factor app principles and Microservices Architecture.
• Knowledge of Security concepts and implementation in the Enterprise applications
• Strong knowledge of Web-Services, ability to implement REST and SOAP web-services from scratch
• Design, Develop and Deploy API based Applications
• Develop custom connectors using the Mule/WSO2 devkit.
• Ability to implement REST services using RAML
• Familiarity with Mule Essentials, Mule Operations and Mule Advanced.
• Practical knowledge of best practices for on-premise/cloud/hybrid integration and API management.