We are looking to hire Java Developer with Angular JS (Mandatory) , 4 to 6 Yrs, Mumbai Location
Reporting to: Project Manager – Mumbai
The role is for a strong Java Developer with experience of working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment reacting to changing business needs who works equally well as a team player and independently with minimum supervision.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 years commercial and hands-on development experience on Java (1.7+), AngularJS, JAVA core (SQL experience is useful but not mandatory).
The ideal candidate will have enthusiasm for learning and working closely with the rest of development team which is located in Mumbai and US . The candidate should be flexible enough to work on both small scale enhancements and must also have the ability to undertake larger complicated projects with other developers.
• Delivering a complete front end application
• Ensuring high performance on desktop/cloud
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
• Communicating with external web services
• Develop, implement and unit test the required solution, respecting Sogeti best practices, standards and tools.
• Provide estimates for work
• Provide updates of status and estimates to complete
• Take part in peer group code reviews
• Identify risks and issues, and help monitor them
• Plan, design, perform and support unit and integration tests
Successful candidate is expected to perform the above tasks in collaboration and agreement with the team leaders, project leads and other development staff.
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Demonstrable excellent knowledge and experience on Java (1.7+) and Angular JS ( V 1.4/1.5).
• Experience working with CI tool like Jenkins
• Good knowledge of design patterns
• Good knowledge of unit test frameworks like Junit or Mockito
• Good knowledge of Maven
• Good Knowledge of Core JAVA fundamentals and OOPS concepts.
• Excellent software coding and analysis skills working in agile environment with daily scrums.
• Hands-on experience working on REST web services, REST APIs.
Nice to Have Technical Skills:
• Knowledge of NoSql database like DynamoDB
• Knowledge of BootStrap
• Hands on basic Cloud Development (AWS or Azure)
Organization Preference (if any):
• Forward thinking skilled individual
• Delivery-focused with a good eye for detail
• Structured, organized and a good communicator
• Must be able to work closely with users and business analysts
• Willing to share knowledge and skills with other developers within the team
• Whilst able to work independently, should be a true team player
• B.E / B. tech or equivalent
Preferred Certifications / Affiliations:
• Java certifications would be a plus.
Work experience (in years): 4+ years
Primary Location: Mumbai Airoli Office
Job Type: Permanent
Yrs of Exp : 4 to 6 Yrs
Location : Mumbai
Notice Period : Immediate to 60 days
Contact Person : Dhivya SundaranApply now