Title : Java Architect
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 13 to 17 years
Application Services Two (AppsTwo) delivers end-to-end lifecycle management of entire suite of application services to clients in Continental Europe. AppsTwo aims to present its clients with a seamless service between IT architecture, implementation projects, application management, upgrades, renewals and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). The Offshore Business Unit (OBU) is the delivery hub for AppsTwo, with the primary objective of achieving radical improvements in Productivity, Flexibility and Value for customers by means of industrialized delivery and a focused business-driven approach.
We are looking for a Java Architect
Role & Responsibilities:
- Hands on experience in Core Java, J2EE technologies like JSF, EXTJS, JPA, Hibernate, EJB
- Hands on experience in Oracle, SQL, PLSQL, procedure, function, triggers, indexes
- Aware of common framework like MVC framework, design pattern, 3 tier technologies
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices tools, source control, remote development, build and test automation
- Analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Debugging, Mentoring, Estimation, Solution
- JSF JSP EXT JS MVC Spring Struts ORM JPA Hibernate, Oracle SQL,plsql DesignPattern, EJB, Hands-on experience in Junit, Eclipse IDE, Maven, Jenkins, SVN process
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Takes ownership of tasks, Helps break down, estimate, and provide just in time design for small increments of work.
- Performs root cause analysis
- Commits to completing well defined work, and delivers on those commitments
- Reports status of assigned software development.
Graduation : B. E [Any]
Post Graduation : Any