- Role: Management Consulting; Function: GroupIT/ Enterprise-IT organization withing Capgemini; and Team: Sustainability/Green-IT)
- Research and innovation related to sustainable-IT and IT-for-sustainability
- Sustainable-IT and IT-for-sustainability related process governance and excellence (program management and management reporting through value-added and timely delivery)
- Technology consulting related to topics on sustainability (in collaboration with technology team members)
- Institutionalisation of knowledge gained from this workstream (creating artifacts such as presentations, case studies, and reports; to be published internally/externally), and
- Industrialization of outcomes/artifacts, by participating in internal/external/global events for awards and recognition, to celebrate achievements and learnings from this workstream.
- Key aspects about you! (Desired profile sketch of job applicants, as prospective team member)
- Education: MBA from internationally renowned institution (2-year full-time program from a business school leading to PG degree), and UG degree to be preferably in STEM/Statistics. Applicants with PG degree from economics/statistics-oriented full-time program are also welcome to apply.
- Expertise: Effective communication. Avid reading. Creative and integrated thinking, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience: While 6-8 years of work experience is optional, up to 3 years of work experience in industry is preferred. Academic experience gained through industry-internships/certifications/ projects that demonstrates passion for learning, innovation, and impact, is also preferred and is an added advantage.
- Empathetic: Believe in Together-Everyone-Achieves-More (TEAMwork), and so every decision is made after carefully understanding emotional and situational context of every team member.
- Equitable: Believe in fairness, so that every decision and outcome is helping to contribute towards realisation of more inclusive and more sustainable future
Data analysis and presenting insights: Proficient in working with tools for statistical data analysis and visualization (such as Microsoft Excel with statistics packs, and Tableau)
Executive leadership communications, report writing, presentations and publishing: Microsoft 365 ecosystem tools including PowerPoint, SharePoint Sites, and PowerPlatform (PowerApps and PowerBI).
- Business analytics: Proficient in working with business analytics tools (such as R, Python, IBM SPSS, Stata) for purpose of carrying out studies/assessments and presenting insights from descriptive statistics, inferential statistics, and predictive analytics (including programmatic/algorithmic analysis)