IT Security Analyst – 4 to 6 years – Bangalore
Job Title:- IT Security Analyst
Experience:- 4 to 6 years
Job Location:- Bangalore
• Monitoring of EMEA McAfee compliance (against AD registered infrastructure);
• Supporting EMEA vulnerability scanning process, identifying issue owners and following up action plans;
• Performing adjustments in sensitive data scan (RSA) policies (in cooperation with business representatives);
• Support Varonis EMEA compliance monitoring (ensuring that folders management structure is correct) and supporting system implementation in new locations;
• Supporting user access entitlements reviews (following up with report owners);
• Support with data encryption (Vormetric) implementation in Y2016;
• Support for Gambro integration in IT Security area;
Key Interfaces: McAfee, Qualys, Vormetric
• (McAfee) Compile and analyze reports form Active Directory concerning devices used in EMEA – identification of devices not included in McAfee monitoring coverage, following up activities that aim at compliance level increase.
• (Qualys) Identification of IP ranges not included in Vulnerability scanning process – cooperation with US team in order to modify / add new IP ranges in scope of monitoring.
• (Qualys) Agreeing with country IT management vulnerability scanning schedules.
• (Qualys) Identification of vulnerabilities owners – working with US team in order to ensure that reports showing gaps are directed to appropriate owners.
• (Qualys) Tracking issue remediation progress in EMEA by analyzing vulnerability scans reports / support for escalation process.
• (Varonis / RSA) Verification of sensitive data search policies. Policies improvements.
• (Varonis) Analysis of file access compliance levels in EMEA. Initiation of remediation activities with country IT / following up identified issues.
• (Varonis) Support for system implementation of protected access project in new locations.
• (Vormetric) Support for data encryption in new locations – in line with the project.
Key Skills: McAfee Technical Professional, Qualys Guard Vulnerability Scanning,
• Experience in IT Security / IT Audit area (CISSP, CISM ect. Certification as plus).
• Self-organized, good project management experience (PM certification as a plus).
• Experience with working with geographically spread teams, international organizations.
• Understanding of Active Directory, Networking, and Data Security Concepts.
• Analytical skills (ability to process data / prepare presentation on the base of identified internal customer needs).
• Experience with security monitoring, vulnerability management tolls as a plus (including McAfee EPO, Varonis, Vormetric, Qualys reporting process).
• Developing procedures, methods, reports for ITRM Team for smooth conducting of operations.
• Pro-active follow up on potential security risks and incidents.
• Configuring and monitoring of security infrastructure.
• Creating event log dashboards, reports and alerts.
• Present weekly, daily & Quarterly status reports to management regarding issues and progress
• At least Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience in similar position.
• Fluency in English is mandatory.
Contact Person:- Nitika Pandita