IT Legal Contracts | 9 to 12 years | Bengaluru
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements including but not limited to:
- Master Services Agreements
- Outsourcing Services Agreements
- Work Orders / SOW's
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Letters of engagement/intent
- Proposal review
- Vendor agreements
- Review and evaluate the terms and conditions in customer requests for proposal (“RFPs”) and assist business teams in framing responses on legal and contractual matters.
- Provide feedback to business teams and management regarding potential issues / risks involved in RFPs and customer and supplier contracts.
- Provide risk assessment of contract terms and conditions and offer alternative approaches to mitigate risk, including negotiating alternative contractual language.
- As part of the larger contracts team, work on continuous improvement of standard form agreements and contract templates.
- Experience working with commercial contracts.
- Adequate knowledge and experience with complete life cycle of contract negotiation and management
- Willingness and ability to engage on and resolve routine and unique contracting issues.
- Ability to treat sensitive/confidential information with appropriate discretion
- Ability to comprehend complex financial and business concepts, issues and risks, and suggest viable alternatives during negotiation.
August 4, 2020
SBU Shared Services