Processing of incoming invoices, with initial problem identification and resolution.
As a member of the team, participates in meeting service levels, key measurement targets of the team and delivers a high quality and cost effective service. Is proactive in ensuring the delivery of a customer focused service to client. Proficient knowledge of one or more processes.
General Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
Is responsible for processing transactions and producing outputs in the following areas:
• Receive and Scan Documents
• Perform Invoice Pre-Process-Manual
• Perform Pre-Process-Electronic
• Perform E-invoicing (EIPP)
• Process PO Invoices
• Process Non-PO Invoices
• Process ERS Invoices
• Archive and Retrieve Documents
• Perform Pre-Process Claim
• Process Claim Processing
Qualifications (Education/Experience/Certification): Optional