Internal Communications -4 to 8 yrs-Mumbai
Job Summary: Responsible for delivering all aspects of employee-focused communications, information collation, and dissemination for a global strategic business unit in Capgemini called ‘Business Services’. The candidate has to clearly communicate information about the business, its services, operational activities and people.
- Assist in developing internal communications plan and calendar that is aligned to the business priorities of the entity
- Identify appropriate target audience and deliver messages via the appropriate channel
- Execute the Internal Communications plan, pro-actively liaising with contributors, stakeholders, and subject matter experts
- Strongly support the Business solutions internal campaigns launch working in close collaboration with the Marketing team
- Keep the intranet updated with latest news & information
- Support the organization in major internal events and fully contribute to the staging of these events
- Bring innovation to communications through the various channels
- Analyze the communications regularly and submit Internal Communications impact reports to the business
- Work with the Marketing & Communication (M&C)team to plan, review, and edit all internal communications
- Internal Comms Strategy & Plan: Develop, plan and execute the internal comms strategy & plan
- Events: Responsible for planning and execution of major internal events, leveraging content within the business and across the Group
- Messaging: Create appropriate messages and promote them using varied channels to maximize engagement, including newsletters and messages to target communities, articles on the Group’s Internal Communications platforms, and the intranet.
- Target audience & tools: Identify target audience and deliver message through appropriate channels; master and leverage all Group Communications tools, including social media tools
- Reporting: Collect and consolidate all data for the business unit M&C Dashboard (monthly).
- Network: Ensure active participation in the Internal Communications Network (ICN)
Experience: 4 to 8 yrs
- experience in communications along with hands-on writing experience in preferably marketing, journalism, communications or a related field
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to translate strategy into tactics
If interested please revert back with an updated copy of your cv.