- As the IT Lead you will lead and design the technology strategy through Technical Consulting, Technical Solutions Design, and Technical Operations Design.
- Delivers maturity assessment on the technology landscape
- Supports deploying tools from scratch, by playing either Product Owner or Business Analyst role for market leading technologies or be spoke applications chosen by client.
- Technology agnostic, with process knowledge, sharing most suitable configuration practices done GBS organizations
- Proposes enhancements in the current landscape or new technology to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the current business process
- Execute a work stream and its deliverables within a project Demonstrate attitudes and behaviors on engagements that result in outstanding delivery and quality
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities to develop sales and commercial awareness/acumen
- Understands databases and technical application of business rules in order to solution and architect the right technology and automations to deliver on the pillar vision supporting MDM activities.
- Understands the concepts of data orchestration and data governance.
- Understands how to leverage data orchestration, artificial intelligence, insights and data to support a frictionless process design for integrated operations clients.
- Understanding of wider data strategy across key subject areas; within MDM knowledge of key documents (primary customer, product, price) and evolving trends: retail outlet masters (for CPG) and secondary / tertiary customer masters
- Minimum English at CEFR Grade C1 (Advanced) or equivalent
- DGEM Certificate (Per Stream) L1 + L2 + L3 (Classroom Training) L3 Per Stream
- BA Agile Training
- RBQE Requirement Gathering Tool Certificates (Stream Dependent)
- Executive Presence
- Certified in at least 1 DGEM Tech Technology within domain expertise and working towards multiple certifications
- Industry domain experience in supply chain and CPG or Retail