• Informatica Data Quality (IDQ) Developer experience mandatory (version 9.1 or above, at least 4-5years)
• Experience in developing IDQ projects using both IDQ Developer and IDQ Analyst interface
• Experience in handling large scale dataset
• Experience with Oracle (SQL, PL.SQL, Stored Procedures), Unix scripting, Control M, Jira, Quality Center an advantage
• Experience with the business/data analysis, integration, quality controls and governance of golden source data management.
• Proficient in understanding business requirements and producing technical requirements specifications
• Hands on experience in any ETL / data profiling / Data quality tool (especially if no experience in IDQ)
• Previous banking and finance experience
• Strong knowledge of Client (Entity) reference data
• Strong experience of working in a data function interfacing with Global Markets and/or Global Banking systems and processes
• Both a teamwork approach and self-sufficiency
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work flexibly and take responsibility for all areas of work as required.
• Some experience as operating in an off-shore capacity and liaising with on-shore team members
• Ability to analyze functional specification and identify any gaps / risks / concerns.
• Having a critical attitude (ability to question the requirements)
• Escalate issues to the Lead as soon as possible
• Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
• Understanding of KYC process, Client onboarding, US Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act and other AML regulatory framework