Job role – Informatica Developer
Job Location – Chennai
Experience – 2.4 to 4 years
• To co-ordinate closely with the functional and business users of BOGART Applications to understand Business Intelligence and Reporting requirements.
• The Role is that of a Developer to work on Informatica (on the data mart layer over a existing data ware house)
• To get technically involved in the Design and Development of Database objects such as Tables, Views, Index, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers and Integrity Constraints.
1. Strong Expertise in Informatica PowerCenter – ETL Tool.
2. Define Universes, Contexts, Database Views and other objects of the tool
3. Create Stored Procedures with complex SQL Joins and use of Cursors
4. Define data relationships, mappings and definitions.
5. Knowledge of Advanced RT, XML, Web services.
6. Understand the usage, nuances and architecture of the reporting tool being used
7. Data Model knowledge – an understanding of the structure of the data, what’s contained in the DataWarehouse, data sources and data quality issues
8. Data Extraction, Transformation and Load – an understanding of how to extract, transform and load data; this would also involve obtaining and making available new data sources
9. Tool support and installation – Monitor tool usage and perform tool upgrades.
10. Good communication (written & verbal English) skills
11. Ability to work independently and as part of a team
1. SAP BusinessObjects XI – Desktop and Web Intelligence (InfoView and Rich Client), Report Designing, Context Creations, Analytics and View Definitions
2. Experience with Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or other ETL tool
3. Business knowledge of Capital Markets – Terminologies, Instruments, Deal Processes and Transactions.
4. Experience in working in Onsite-Offshore environment
Primary Skill – Informatica ETL
Secondary Skill- Data Modeling|Oracle|Capital Markets|Webservices|XML