Incident Manager – 4 to 6 Years – Hyderabad
Job Title:- Incident Manager
Experience:- 4 to 6 Years
Job Location:- Hyderabad
• 5+ Years of experience in Incident Management in International Environment Handling Critical Infrastructure Incidents in International Environment Take Ownership of Infrastructure Incidents and drive the technical team to the resolution.
• Coordinate with different technical teams across the globe to resolve the incident.
• Priorities the incidents depending on the Criticism according to ITIL V3 Should have worked in ticketing tools like ITSM Initiation of Bridge calls across various Stake Holders/ Technical teams to drive the incident to resolution Timely Communication of Critical Incidents to all the Stake Holders.
• Should be able to produce Incident Report to Critical Incidents Follow-up on the resolution of pending incidents to resolve it within SLA.
• Review incidents logged / alerts generated and declare major incidents
• Send outage communication to customer management as per documented frequency
• Open Technical and management /customer bridge and drive the meetings
• Monitor the business impact being caused and work towards to reduce the impact
• Ensure technical personnel with appropriate skills gets involved immediately
• Prepare major incident report
• Conduct major incident review
• Ensure major incident process is followed
• If change is involved, ensure emergency Change is created and ensure it is implemented
• Decide when to involve vendor /support group if the team is not able to resolve the issue and ensure support from these teams till the issue is resolved
• Ensure major incidents meet SLA.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane