Incident Manager – 2 to 4 Years – Mumbai (Airoli)
Job Title:- Incident Manager
Experience:- 2 to 4 Years
Job Location:- Mumbai (AirolI)
- Investigate and diagnose Incidents to restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
- Resolve Incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements/Operational Level Agreements.
- Document troubleshooting steps and service restoration details.
- Create and submit knowledge articles.
- Provide specialized investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests.
- Identify Problems.
- Verify resolution with end-users and resolve assigned Incidents.
- Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager.
- Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement/Operational Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator.
- Escalate unresolved Incidents to Tier 3.
- Restore a failed IT Service as quickly as possible.
- Escalate unresolved incidents to external support, e.g. Software and Hardware Vendors.
- Services are requested by Tier 1/2 Support if required for solving an Incident.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all the activities required to perform, monitor, and report on the process.
- Remediate deviation of process for its particular division/department/school.
- Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner.
- Point of contact for all Major Incidents.
- Responsible for the effective implementation of the process “Incident Management” and carries out the respective reporting procedure..
- Represent the first stage of escalation for Incidents.
- Monitor the workload per Tier 1 Analyst.
- Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected.
- Identify, initiate, schedule and conduct incident reviews.
- Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records.
- Provide guidance to the Incident Process Coordinators.
- Establish continuous process improvement cycles where the process performance, activities, roles and responsibilities, policies, procedures and supporting technology is reviewed and enhanced where applicable.
Contact Person – Pratiksha Sonavane