Implementation Engineer – 6 to 9 Years – Bangalore
Infrastructure Experience : Intermediate to expert level understanding of most modern technologies and platforms used to power today’s information systems. Data Center Orchestration technologies, Big Data systems, Container systems, App and Web server technologies, SQL and NoSQL data platforms and cloud infrastructure (virtualization (VMware, KVM, Xen, Hyper-V,), compute, storage and networking)
• Strong Scripting knowledge (Bash / Powershell / Ruby /Python ), high-level language experience (java / Ruby ), SQL, REST APIs, JSON / XML
• Experience in the use of monitoring tools (ELK preferred Nagios / Zabbix / Sensu/ Amazon Cloud Watch/ Splunk/ New Relic /App dynamics / New relic) with a strong understanding of network protocols, expertise in logging systems such as Syslog, Rsyslog, Windows Event Viewer.
• Expertise in Build tools ( gcc / javac / Makefile /Ant/ Maven/ Gradle etc)
• Awareness of different packaging options ( rpm/ debian/ dnf/ zypper / AWS AMI/ VMWare template/ Docker)
• Automation Tool Experience ( Chef/ Ansible/ Fabric/ GIT etc)
Good to have
• Experience in deploying ELK solution for medium to large enterprise applications.
• Domain expertise with IT Operations, Application Management and/or security/compliance, information retrieval and/or analytics.
• Statistical and analytical modeling.