Primary Skill. imaging
Secondary Skill. MS SCCM
SOE Imaging – Job Description
• Candidate should be a Graduate -in IT (preferably) with additional technical certifications in relevant area.
• Excellent interpersonal and (assertive) communication skills (both Verbal and Written)
• Hands on experience in Building Windows MAC Linux and Unix Operating system
• Client focused in the delivery of service, with good client facing skills
• Must have an analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
• Must be self-driven, objective and have the ability to use initiative and tenacity to resolve issues
• Should be able to work well within a team environment
• Adapt upcoming technologies as per trend
• Delivering the technical tasks within defined timescales and to standards agreed in relevant Service Level
• Continually seeks improvement upon solutions and gets to the “next level”
• Focuses on each individual component of an assigned task or project to ensure that no part is left unattended
• Proactively anticipates Client reaction/impact and prepares accordingly
• Demonstrates understanding of situation and is able to focus energies on different ways to provide/present a solution
• Applies solid organization skills to the design and delivery of accurate and timely research, presentations and other work products
• Represents ideas and thoughts in a clear focused manner using effective verbal and non-verbal communication techniques in both formal and informal settings
• Listens and asks perceptive questions that ensure understanding of core issues and messages
• Presents ideas, results, issues and recommendations to groups using appropriate tools
• Development of the Standard Operating Environment (SOE) for desktop and Servers platform
• Own & maintain the SOEs, Identification and analysis of Patches
• Identifying the impact of technical changes to or affecting the SOE to an operational level
• Provide 3rd line support to client support teams for the SOE when required Skills: MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit) 2012/2013, SCCM 2007/2012 OSD.
• Desktop/Server Deployment Experience and/or SCCM experience, Imaging tools like Sysprep, WINPE.
• Experience on unattended installations – Zero touch or Lite touch images
• Experience of the development of standard O/S builds for Desktop or Server, Troubleshooting Knowledge of Desktop O/Ss – Windows 7/8.1/10
• Deploy images and applications using multiple methodologies, using SCCM.
• Hardware Familiarity (Desktop, Server) and Scripting (VB, WMI, Command Line, Power shell and auto IT)
• Should have the ability to use own initiative and tenacity to achieve deadlines and resolve issues as per agreed SLAs.
• Experience in building and maintaining desktop and server images
• Qualification of OS Images
• Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
• Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
• Good organizational, interpersonal and documentation skills
• Very Client focused with regards to service delivery, Self-driven and able to work by yourself or within a team
• Good troubleshooting skills (the ability to think logically through a problem)
• Ability to priorities Desired Skills: Symantec Norton Ghost Enterprise, Symantec Ghost Solution Suite, Microsoft ADS/APF (Server Provisioning),MCSE/MCP Certification in Windows 2003, 2008, 2012
• An understanding of