Job Specification / Skills / Experience:
- 2.5 – 6.5 years development experience in Java / J2EE / SOA / automation/ BPM applications
- At least 2 Years of experience in designing and building applications/components using IBM BPM 7.5/8
- Hands on experience in designing Coaches, Dashboards, mediation flows, REST API calls to & from BPM.
- Implementation of human, integration services.
- Hands on experience in writing DB/SQL queries, stored procedures etc.
- Experience of working on client facing roles on mid/ small BPM/ automation implementation projects
- Able to work in a multi-cultural, international environment
- Extremely hands on with BPM/Web Services development
- Strong hands on development experience in Business Process Management applications using IBM BPM platforms
- Strong development experience in Java and J2EE on the Websphere Platform
- Ability to implement long running processes and human services using IBM BPM 7.5/8 platform
- Ability to build complex user interfaces using BPM Coaches
- Understanding of standards like BPEL & BPMN
- Experience of using tools like IBM Blueworks, IBM Process