Human Resource Transformation | 6 to 9 years | Mumbai & Bengaluru
- Playing the role of a Subject Matter Expert in HR and Organizational transformation to drive execution excellence.
- The key areas of work include HR Operating model, Process excellence, HR Platforms, Digital HR strategy & enablement, Future of HR, and Strategy workforce planning
- Should be able to support leadership in growing the practice and need support demand generation for client projects in collaboration with global offices. Contribute to global thought leadership on HR Transformation offerings
- Work with client stakeholders to help define digital HR strategy and its implications on the organization
- Execute HR transformation projects successfully as per agreed schedule, budget, and scope
- Perform the relevant project management processes i.e., initiate, plan, execute, monitor, and control and close, and the supporting processes e.g., scope, cost, time, issue, risk, resource, communication, stakeholder management
- Design, plan, and deliver effective communication throughout the transformation cycle
- Support development of thought leadership, collateral, tools, techniques, methodologies to broaden capability offerings within the practice and enhance awareness across the firm
- Experience in working on long-term transformation projects and interventions at an organizational level.
- This would involve project planning, requirement gathering, organization and process design, implementation support across the HR service delivery
- Experience in HR operating model design and organization design
- Workforce & Organization (W&O)
- Change Management
- Preferred Qualification is MBA/Master’s from Leading University (India / Abroad)
- Experience in field of Human Resources Management/ Strategy Management with a 3-4 years of relevant experience in Human Transformation projects
- Experience in any HR Tech implementation, process re-engineering, operating model redesign, HR SSC implementation, etc.
January 11, 2022