Guidewire Test Analyst – 2 to 4 years – Hyderabad
- Very good Communication skills, handling the IS Customer and Program Management.
- Experience on Guidewire is mandatory.
- Knowledge on Automation Script Design and Maintenance of Lines of Business Mapping, Assignments,
- Segmentations and Work load Functionalities.
- Strong Knowledge on API/SOAP UI Automation is mandatory.
- Knowledge on any of the Guidewire platform like Billing, Policy or Claims.
- Insurance domain knowledge.
- Knowledge on System testing / Regression Testing.
- Experience in working in Agile methodology.
- Analyze business and functional requirements
- Develop Policy Center / Claim Center configuration test scenarios & test cases in Quality Center tool (QC)
- Identify test data needs and prepare test data for the required tests
- Execute tests cases and report results in QC
- Log defects and track defects thru closure in QC
- Good communication
- Good in Integration testing skills, validation of XML files.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills Testing Experience
Primary Skills (Must have)
- Guidewire Policy Center /Claim Center
- Insurance Domain
Secondary Skills (Nice to have)
- API/SOAP UI Automation
- Agile/Lean methodology
- TFS/MTM, Jira
Contact Person: Sushanth Suvarna
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org