- One of our leading Insurance clients is in need of a Guardium engineer.
- The Guardium engineer would closely work with our Client IT Security in the architecture, configuration and rollout of Guardium functionality, enhancing the existing Guardium environments, troubleshooting, implementing changes, trend analysis and providing best practices as needed
• Must have 8+ years of information technology experience with 5 years of database information, security technology, or database administration experience.+
• A solid understanding of operating systems (Linux, Microsoft Windows, AIX, etc.) and expert understanding of database administration and security with SQL, Oracle, DB2, and some experience with non-relational databases such as Hadoop and Mongo is also helpful.
• Must have experience with set-up, configuration, and troubleshooting of DAM applications like IBM Infosphere Guardium, Imperva SecureSphere, jSonar SonarG and high initiative to become a SME with the products.
• Prior knowledge or training with IBM Infosphere Guardium
• Good communication and organization skills
• Comfortable with working with various levels of management and a wide-variety of database owners,
• Ability to appropriately escalate problem issues to software vendors for action
• Experience in Architecting Guardium environment.
• Installed and configured the central manager, aggregators, collectors.
• STAP Agent installation – scripts automation.
• Produce and maintain metrics and daily health check reports.
• Create and maintain real-time anomaly detection and alerting
• Engage IBM Guardium support to identify and resolve hardware and software issues.
• Provide Guardium user provisioning activities using a role based methodology.
• Participate in information security audits ensuring technical compliance with security related regulatory requirements (PCI, SOX, PII, PHI, etc.).
• Maintain an inventory of the databases being monitored and ensure that the tools are properly deployed and configured.
• Database Security Configuration (Baseline Hardening)
• Database Access Control
• Database Data Protection
• Database Audit Remediation